Where do I report a water main break?
In an effort to reduce loss of water to customers please report all water main breaks immediately to the Business Office at 717.738.9222 from 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday. After normal business hours or on Holidays please call 717.733.1277.

Show All Answers

1. Is fluoride added to the water?
2. Why does the water smell like chlorine sometimes?
3. Can I get a special rate to fill my swimming pool with water?
4. Why is my water cloudy?
5. Why did my water bill increase so much?
6. What should I do if my water pressure is low?
7. Who do I call if my water meter is leaking?
8. What is the hardness of the Borough's water?
9. Where do I report a water main break?
10. Who can I call concerning water quality issues?